GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts should only be submitted in WORD format via e-mail.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The presenting author must register to the symposium.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the program and book of abstracts.
How to Prepare Your Abstract
- A template of abstracts is available here.
- Please complete your abstract according to the instructions in the template.
- Presentation type preference must be marked at the template.
- Oral presentations will be selected by Scientific Committee among submitted abstracts according to the preference which is declared by authors.
- The authors will be notified about the status of their abstracts by August 20, 2019 after the finalization of peer-review process.
- Instructions for preparation of oral/poster presentations will be announced together with the letter of acceptance, which will be sent to the presenting authors.
- Please note that figures may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- Poster presentations must be prepared as 70 cm x 90 cm (width x height).
How to Submit Your Abstract
- Abstracts must be received by e-mail NOT LATER THAN September 15, 2019.
- Only online submission to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address is accepted.
- No corrections and changes will be allowed after submission.
- Faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- Please check the web site for updates of abstract submission details.